Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oil Disaster: If It Were My Home

See all 8 photos: Caught in Oil

A bird (left) is mired in oil on the beach at East Grand Terre Island along the Louisiana coast on Thursday, June 3, 2010. (AP Photo/Charlie Riedel)

As the BP Oil gush makes its way to land, the effects are becoming much more evident. It's bad enough when innocent birds and animals are injured due to either accidental events or acts of nature, however, it's beyond heartbreaking to watch as the Gulf's seabirds and creatures suffer due to an event brought on by human greed, negligence, and if you ask me, downright evil.

At the website Ifitwasmyhome you can visualize the BP oil spill disaster and move it anywhere you want in the world and then move it back again.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  20:16  

I like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the amazing works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.

Also visit my web page ... auto insurance rates florida

Iraq Deaths Estimator
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP