Monday, November 15, 2004

smoke and mirrors

Colin Powell leaves

Colin Powell resigns which is no big surprise. I'm sure he regrets the day he joined the Bush Administration but I'm glad he was there because he was the voice of reason and who knows what would have happened if he were not there.

I don't think we will ever know exactly what happened but there is no doubt Colin Powell gave it his best, and considering he is the only one who knows what war is like first hand, I'm sure he looked f0r every alternative.

Colin Powell is a soldier and a man of integrity, therefore I don't think he will write any 'tell all' books about all the good times he had but if he does it will no doubt be a best seller!

0 comments:

Iraq Deaths Estimator
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP