Thursday, May 22, 2008

When Opportunity Knocks.

In a capitalistic society, the intrinsic worth of something is what people are willing to pay for it. Thus far, the opportunity cost - the cost in dollars, time and effort as compared to what I would gain from doing something else - of posting on my blog is high.

No one has a gun to my head, yet receiving very little reward, I choose to do it anyway. Obviously, whatever it is I gain from blogging, is worth more than money. However, if opportunity knocks, I will open the door.

Well, opportunity did knock and offered me a chance to become part of a growing
blog network where bloggers can earn money for opining on certain products, services etc. Much to many people's dismay, opining is my specialty and for the first time in my life someone is willing to pay for what I have to say.

Well, considering I have literally paid for the chance to express my opinion, you can bet I'll jump when offered monetary reward. That is, of course, if it doesn't compromise my principles, and PayPerPost more than meets my standards.

PayPerPost also offers bloggers or website owners the option of donating the money they earn to charity. Not to mention, bloggers can pick and choose what they choose to advertise and PayPerPost does not put pressure on bloggers to write something they don't believe to be true about whatever they have chosen to blog about.

And as you can see by the banner below, PayPerPost believes in full disclosure.





0 comments:

Iraq Deaths Estimator
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP