Monday, July 18, 2011

Watch Out for the "Obama Donates $100 Billion to UN" Rumor.

I know that when I heard it on the radio, and then read the article, my emotional response - considering that an increasing number of Americans are falling into poverty everyday, and the continuous military operations around the world that the US insists are important - blinded me to the date that this article was published.    However, because I never post anything without confirming it from three independent credible sources, I discovered that what's being broadcast on talk radio, and circulating on the Internet as "verifiable truth" is nothing but back-fence talk, more than likely generated by foes of President Obama.

Therefore, if  you come across this "dispatch" that accuses President Obama of donating $100 billion to the United Nations, take note of the date, and the lack of links to any reliable source. In other words, it's not true.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  16:51  

Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my blog thus i got here to go back the favor?
.I am attempting to in finding things to improve my website!

I assume its adequate to use some of your ideas!
!

Visit my web page ... auto insurance nationwide

Iraq Deaths Estimator
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP